A Glimse of North West Vietnam Motorbike Trip
Let us take you on an adventure in style through the wilderness during 3 days. It is great to get out of the city and ride on dirt through jungle and cross the rivers to see the mountains, forests, waterfall, tea plantations, valleys and villages. Brilliant scenery and warm hospitality from the local people and hill tribes will make the tour become more impressive and unforgettable. This is one of the best Vietnam motorbike tours we love to design to take you to where no tourist buses can catch and you can show out your off-road skill all days.
Hanoi – Muong Waterfall (distance/dirt-road: 160km/20-40-50km)
It is a difficult but so exciting start of this Vietnam motorbike trip to be out of Hanoi chaotic traffics and head to the Northwest mountainous region. It’s such a beautiful day to ride through jungle, cross river and sometimes in stream bed. After the first hard day, you have a chance to sink in the cool waterfall in National Reserve Park and stay with local in stilt house near dreamlike spring.
Muong Waterfall – Moc Chau Plateau (DISTANCE/DIRT-ROAD: 160KM/40-60-70KM)
Wake up in a remote hamlet with murmuring streams and the birds singing everywhere will be a great start to an exciting day. We will continue our vietnam motorbike trip by eating the 50km slope through the National Reserve and going up to Lung Van village, where are clouded all year round. The bigger challenge will be the distance of 10km through the forest to Mai Chau valley for lunch.
Mai Chau is a small valley with roofed roofs nestled beneath the Thung Khe mountain pass. It is home to ethnic minorities such as Thai White, Muong, H'Mong, Tay, Zao Hoa and Kinh. And we will have lunch with local at Lac village where is resided by White Thai ethnic group.
Leaving Mai Chau, we will continue on the old Highway 6, formerly the main road in the Northwest in the 80's and has been forgotten for many years. After 50km of land road along the Da River, the second day of Vietnam motorbike trip ends in the Moc Chau plateau - the beautiful highland of the Northwest.
Moc Chau Plateau – Hanoi (DISTANCE/DIRT-ROAD: 210KM/25KM)
After having breakfast at your hotel, we get on the way and to be back to Hanoi by riding on the old National Highway No.6, this abandoned road provide the best view of the grandiose Da river, the Ha Long Bay on land in Vietnam. The 40km off-road on this day is really challenging but provide much fun.
Our interesting Vietnam motorbike trip ends in Hanoi before rush hour. It's time to say goodbye!
- Experienced English speaking tour guide;
- Yamaha WR250R or Honda XR250L, CRF250L or Kawasaki Super Sherpa with mandatory insurance;
- Gasoline and spare parts;
- Homestay for first nite (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows...are provided) and 3 star hotel for second nite;
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners with non-alcoholic beverages (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
- All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
- Vietnamese tea and drinking water.
- Support vehicle for luggage transport, back up bike and service during this Vietnam motorbike trip;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
- Single room supplement if you request a single room;
- Motorbike protection pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
- Train or flight tickets before and after your Vietnam motorcycle tour;
- Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
- Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
This tour cost calculator tool is applied to private group only . We accept private group size of 1 to 20 riders . If you want to join an open group, visit Tour Dates. The price you get is for reference only and may vary from time to time. To find out exactly the total cost that you have to pay for, please contact us
3 Days Vietnam Motorbike Trip
For a deep insight into our awesome motorbike trip, please read carefully about provided information below. Everything you need is all we could help and offer for a great adventure of your life time.
North East of Vietnam is the most beautiful and awesome areas in the eyes of so many tourists and photographers. This region is not only famous for its winding streets, majestic natural scenery, but also for its unique a ... [ Tour details ]
This 6 days trip of Vietnam motorbike tour in North Center starts and ends in Hanoi. It takes you through the highland of North Vietnam with elevations as low as 800m above sea level. We will guide you to trully paradise ... [ Tour details ]
This Vietnam motorbike tour makes sure you get to see the best of Northeast Vietnam and don't waste time visiting places that aren't worthwhile. We promise to bring you to where the real off-road riding begins with fores ... [ Tour details ]
We are so proud to be well-known as the most professional motorcycle tour organizer in Vietnam. To achieve this reputation, the quality of our bikes and the diversity in bike providing are the key ele ...