4 Days Offroad Riding in North Center
It is a truly great ride over varied terrains on a 4 day dirt bike tour to some of the most picturesque places in North Vietnam. Zigzag roads, sharp turns and slippery slopes make the tour become very challenging to off road riders but the panoramic views are the just rewards.
No matter what your skill level is, we can adjust the route accordingly to help you gain the best of this Vietnam motorbike tour.
Hanoi – Bac Yen (distance/dirt-road: 200km/40km)
It is so exciting from the start when riding through the busy streets in Hanoi chaos to the Road 32 heading to the Northwest mountainous region. Along the Red river, through zigzag roads with many sharp turns and gradients up to 15%, riders will feel sometimes a little bit scared but worth because of the panorama scenery of vast tea plantations and terraced rice fields. In the afternoon, you will have much fun with 40km off-road through a H’mong village on the peak of mountain with slippery slopes before we are down to Bac Yen town to stay in the evening.
Bac Yen – Tu Le Terraced Rice Fields (distance/dirt-road: 160km/40-80km)
If you wish to see the sun rises out of the sea of cloud one time in your life, today, your wish will become true when riding to the peak of the Ta Sua mountain. Enjoying a cup of coffee among the fantastic and unbelievable natural landscape is an awesome moment that hard to forget. Continue riding along the rocky slope with high cliffs 1 side and deep valley on the other.
The stop today is Tu Le which is famous for endless stunning terraced rice fields.
Tu Le – Thac Ba Lake (distance/dirt-road: 190km/40km)
40km dirt-road is a good test to explore your limits. One of the highlight of the ride today is riding through the ancient cinnamon forest and through the villages which have a lot of cinnamon bark dried along the street. Continue riding until you reach the edge of big and peaceful hydro power lake, called Thac Ba.
An add-on activity that you can do is to join the cooking class with our very friendly hostin local stilt house near the lake or relaxing on boat around the lake.
Thac Ba Lake – Hanoi (distance/dirt-road: 160km/0km)
Say good bye to a very friendly host, we follow the National Highway 2 to the peaceful town of Phu Tho, riding along the dike of the Red river to where this river meets the Black river. Hanoi is not far from this point. By crossing the bridge on Black river, you will pass Son Tay, then return to Hanoi on the highway.
Tour ends in Hanoi before the rush hour.
- Experienced tour guide on dirt bike;
- Dirt bike Honda XR250L, CRF250L or Yamaha WR250R with mandatory insurance;
- Gasoline and spare parts;
- Standard hotel (double, twins or triple shared room) and/or homestay (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows...are provided) during our Vietnam Motorcycle Tour;
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners with non-alcoholic beverages (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
- All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc;
- Vietnamese tea and drinking water.
- Support vehicle for luggage transport, back up bike and service;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
- Single room supplement if you request a single room;
- Motorbike protection pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
- Train or flight tickets before and after your tour;
- Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
- Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
4 days vietnam motorbike tour map
For a deep insight into our awesome motorbike trip, please read carefully about provided information below. Everything you need is all we could help and offer for a great adventure of your life time.
This Vietnam motorbike tour makes sure you get to see the best of Northeast Vietnam and don't waste time visiting places that aren't worthwhile. We promise to bring you to where the real off-road riding begins with fores ... [ Tour details ]
This 8 days offroad tour packages provide everything you need for an ideal tour. This great Vietnam motorbike tours includes many fantastic destinations to tour on a motorbike such as Moc Chau plateau, which is famous fo ... [ Tour details ]
We are so proud to be well-known as the most professional motorcycle tour organizer in Vietnam. To achieve this reputation, the quality of our bikes and the diversity in bike providing are the key ele ...