Mai Chau Motorbike Tour - 3 Days On Trail
Doing this epic Mai Chau motorbike tour program, you would be like a fish in the water, it is just so addictive to plough through the mud and play with the bike on the different hard terrains to enjoy a true taste of an off-road ride. The tour was born for whom who loves to experience the new culture and love to discover the new things without the distraction of tons of tourists because you will stay at the local houses of the hill tribes, not in hotel to learn more about the unique traditional custom and habit of the local.
- Trip Valid: All year
- Duration: 3 days 2 nites
- Distance: 460-500km plus
- Level: Intermediate - Expert
- Trip Code: ENW03-01
- Style: Experience
Hanoi - Mai Chau Village (distance/dirt-road: 160km/40km)
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7:15 am to the bike parking to start this Mai Chau motorbike tour. Take time to get familiar with the bike and be careful with the traffic in the busy Hanoi before we can get out of this messy to straight up to the hill, cross river, through the forest with 30km off-road before lunch. In the afternoon, you will have a quite easy ride to enjoy the amazing scenery around and 10km off-road to end the first day tour.
Reach Mai Chau before dark, stay overnight at the house on stilt of the White Thai people and try some of their most special dishes.
Mai Chau Village - May Waterfall (distance/dirt-road: 140km/10-50-70km)
After breakfast on the second day of Mai Chau motorbike tour, you can have a short tour ride in the village to contemplate the stunning scenery of this peaceful small village. Then say good bye to this beautiful place to prepare yourself for the hardest day of the tour. Forestry single dirt track ahead is a really challenge, so the rout may be changed in case of bad weather. Reach Muong village to have lunch and rest. You will see the gorgeous cool stream running along the stilt houses and want to jump into the cool water immediately especially in summer days; however, please save your time and energy for the long dirt track ahead. You will have a rest and can swim in the place which even more stunning than that, a house on stilt which lies at the foot of a dreamy waterfall, the downstream of the stream and enjoy beer and tasty dishes in the evening.
May Waterfall - Hanoi (distance/dirt-road: 140km/25km)
Wake up early to enjoy the taste of mountain and forest. A short walk around or a swim in the cool stream water is a good start for the last day ride. The road back to Hanoi is not long but still wonderful with 35km off-road on different terrains and leads you to the awesome landscapes.
Mai Chau motorbike tour in short 3 days ends in Hanoi before the rush hour.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide;
- Yamaha WR250R or Honda XR250L, CRF250L or Kawasaki Super Sherpa with mandatory insurance;
- Gasoline and spare parts;
- Homestay for first nite (sleeping bags, mosquito nets, sheets, pillows...are provided) and 3 star hotel for second nite;
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners with non-alcoholic beverages (Vietnamese food, Western food costs extra);
- All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc during this Vietnam motorbike tour;
- Vietnamese tea and drinking water.
- Support vehicle for luggage transport, back up bike and service during this Mai Chau motorbike tour;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
- Single room supplement if you request a single room;
- Motorbike protection pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment at favourable rental rate;
- Train or flight tickets before and after your motorcycle tour Vietnam;
- Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day;
- Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
This tour cost calculator tool is applied to private group only . We accept private group size of 1 to 20 riders . If you want to join an open group, visit Tour Dates. The price you get is for reference only and may vary from time to time. To find out exactly the total cost that you have to pay for, please contact us
For a deep insight into our awesome motorbike trip, please read carefully about provided information below. Everything you need is all we could help and offer for a great adventure of your life time.
This Vietnam motorbike tour makes sure you get to see the best of Northeast Vietnam and don't waste time visiting places that aren't worthwhile. We promise to bring you to where the real off-road riding begins with fores ... [ Tour details ]
This 8 days offroad tour packages provide everything you need for an ideal tour. This great North Vietnam motorbike tour includes many fantastic destinations to tour on a motorbike such as Moc Chau plateau, which is famo ... [ Tour details ]
We are so proud to be well-known as the most professional motorcycle tour organizer in Vietnam. To achieve this reputation, the quality of our bikes and the diversity in bike providing are the key ele ...